Terms and Conditions
Maria's Boutique Terms and Conditions
This website and online store can be found at www.mariasboutique.co.uk owned and operated by Maria's Boutique.
The term 'Maria's Boutique' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the customers of the website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We want you to be happy with every order you purchase with us, but if any reason you are not happy, please contact us via our email and we will be happy to refund or exchange.
- You must let us know within 48 hours of receiving your order by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will then be provided with a returns form, which you will need to print out and complete.
- For all items, except where the item is faulty, you will be required to arrange and pay for the return of the products. It is also recommended that you keep proof of posting while you wait, as we cannot accept responsibility for parcels lost in transit.
- The goods must be in its original package and unused.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Maestro and American Express debit and credit cards.
- We also accept card payment through PayPal.
- Your use of this Website and any purchase by you of any Item from Maria's Boutique shall be governed by English law.
If you have any questions about our site or the Terms, please contact us through our contact form.
Registered address is:
Company Registration Number 10904605