Frequently asked questions about ordering via our online store
If you have questions about how to order, please see our list of Frequently Asked Questions below, or contact us via E-mail: email@example.com
All questions will be addressed within 24 hours of receipt. Please note, we are open 24hrs Monday - Sunday.
We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you!
How Safe is my card on your online store?
At Maria's Boutique, we are care about your online payment, as such, we are SSL secure and we use Paypal to process your payment.
PayPal uses the latest in data encryption and anti-fraud technology to help keep your information secure, reducing the risk of online fraud. As a business, we are also fully verified by PayPal.
With PayPal, you’re protected from checkout to delivery.
- Do I have to place my order online? Yes, as we don't have a store or catalogue, so you have to order online.
- How do I make payment? All our payment are done by our third party provider called Paypal, which protects your financial information with industry-leading security and fraud prevention systems. When you use PayPal, your financial information is not shared with us. Once your payment is complete, you will be emailed a receipt for this transaction.
- What payment do you accept? We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Electron, Solo, Maestro and American Express debit and credit cards. We also accept card payment through PayPal.
- Are my card details safe on your site? Yes, because we use a 3rd party payment processor (PayPal) so our website don't store any of your credit card information.
- What is an ex-brand item? We source high quality fashion from around the world. We're able to do this because some of the items are Ex-Branded. An Ex-Brand, is a high quality item that is in surplus supply from the big department stores or fashion houses. It's exactly the same product but the tags and labels have been removed. Please Note: All of our Ex-Branded products are brand new.
- How long does delivery take? Our standard delivery is usually done within 3-5 working days using (Royal Mail/DHL,FedEX and EMS). We offer Free standard delivery on orders over £60 under our standard delivery.
- If you are ordering outside the EU, Please email us to find out if we post where you are based and a cost will be given.
- How do I return an item? It will be sad to see you returning your item, as we aim to make sure all our customers are happy with their purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with the item, you have 14 days to return the item as follow:
- The item must be in good condition.
- Item must be unworn and unwashed.
- You must get proof of your postage.
- You must pay for the postage yourself.
- You must email us within 48hrs of receiving your order.
- A return form will be sent to you together with return address, which must be complete.
- Do you have a facebook page? Yes, please follow our page at https://www.facebook.com/MariaClothing
- Do you have a store I could visit? No, all our shopping is done online.
- How do I contact Customer Service? We are open Mon-Fri 9am - 5pm (GMT), so you could email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
- What do I do if I receive a faulty or wrong item? Please email us and we will look into resolving your problem.
- Do you offer wholesale? Yes, but you have to email us with your requirement details using our Contact page, as with wholesale, we have a minimum order of 10-20 items.
If you have any questions that we have not answered, please contact us through our contact form.